You may not realize all. the. things that go into AGMs, communications, sponsors, events, and marketing for CCI. Let me tell you, it’s A LOT.
CCI provides education, information, awareness, and access to expertise by and for members. None of this can happen without the behind-the-scenes powerhouse fuelling CCI Grand River: Theresa and Maggie, the administrator and marketing manager for CCI.
In this episode, you will hear:
• What is involved in planning, organizing, and marketing various CCI Grand River events
• How Theresa and Maggie keep everything running smoothly and ahead of schedule
• The strategy behind how monthly themes of blogs and podcasts are decided
• A typical day-in-the-life of CCI’s administrator
• How we plan to celebrate CCI Grand River’s 5th anniversary!
What surprised you most about the behind-the-scenes of CCI? Let us know at @ccigrandriver on Instagram!
Don’t forget to follow and review this episode on your favourite podcast platform!
Connect with CCI:
More Resources and Information:
Presenters, the Canadian Condominium Institute and its representatives will not be held liable in any respect whatsoever for any statement or advice presented herein. These presentations should not be relied upon as a professional opinion or as an authoritative or comprehensive answer in any case. Professional advice should be obtained after discussing all particulars applicable in the specific circumstances to obtain an opinion or report capable of absolving condominium directors from liability [under s. 37 (3) (b) of the Condominium Act, 1998]. Presenters' views expressed are not necessarily those of the Canadian Condominium Institute.